COE Computing Services manages information technology (IT) solutions for the COE Dean's Office, and COE Centers and Programs.
- Monitors, keyboards, mice, other peripherals
- TVs and Projectors
- File sharing, network, backups
- Email, calendars
- Data Reports
We do not support landline phones or home computers (beyond remote desktop) and are able to provide very limited or no support for hardware we do not purchase. Please see our technical support page for specific policies about what we do and do not support.
- Server, maintenance, backups, security
- Database and other software maintenance
- Web application development
- Content management system design and maintenance (Drupal)
We also support several student computer labs on campus.
Additionally, we collaborate with the IT departments of COE's ten academic departments, and represent the COE goals within the broader IT environment of the University of Washington.