UW Engineering offers programs for engineers to learn new skills, boost their careers, or delve into academic research.
In addition to the minimum UW requirements, each department has their own admissions requirements and application deadlines. Locate the engineering programs of interest to you, and learn about the requirements for each program. If you have questions about a particular program, contact the advisers for that program, who can be found in the Adviser Directory below.
Engineering graduate programs
Many engineering departments have both full-time, research-focused graduate programs that culminate in a Ph.D. as well as professional master's programs that can accommodate your work schedule.
- All degree programs by department »
- Engineering departments and the bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees they offer.
- Professional master's and certificate programs by department »
- Application process
- Paying for graduate school
- Financial ability requirement (for students seeking F-1 or J-1 visas)
- Programs held online or scheduled part-time and during evenings to accommodate work schedules.
UW Graduate School
See the UW Graduate School website for information on the admissions process and funding.