Visit the College of Engineering at the beautiful University of Washington Seattle campus.
Thank you for your interest in the College of Engineering! Although our academic advisers can only meet with current students, we encourage you to visit campus and come explore our facilities as you considering applying and attending the UW.
Campus tours are currently available for the summer of 2021. Make sure to reserve your spot.
- Read about the new direct to college admission process
- Check out the direct to college admission FAQs
- Learn how to apply to the UW and the College of Engineering as a freshman
To be considered for direct admission to the College of Engineering, select any area of engineering as your first choice major of interest on your UW application.
For admitted students
- Admitted Student Preview »
- The UW Office of Admissions welcomes admitted students to campus during designated preview days. If you are admitted to the College of Engineering, you will be invited to attend an Admitted Student Preview Day in the spring where you can learn about what it means to be an engineering student at the UW. If you have been admitted to the College of Engineering, register early for the preview day.
- Purple & Gold Experience »
- The UW invites newly admitted students of color to learn about programs that promote success, to interact with current UW students, and to find out about academic majors, support services, and social/cultural happenings on campus. The College of Engineering participates in many of the resource fairs.
Explore engineering departments
Each engineering program has information for prospective students and its own in-house advisers available. Follow the links below to find information session dates and contacts for undergraduate advisers. If you want to meet with an adviser, you should make an appointment in advance.
- Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Information sessions for high school and transfer students »
- Information sessions and adviser contact info »
- Chemical Engineering
- Individual appointments with the undergraduate adviser »
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Information sessions »
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information sessions »
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Information sessions and admission info »
- Human Centered Design & Engineering
- Information sessions and fairs calendar »
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Future undergraduate student information »
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Undergraduate program admission and adviser contact information »
- Mechanical Engineering
- Undergraduate admission and adviser contact information »