Website editing with Drupal
Adding calendar events with Trumba
Working with the online communications team
The online communications team aims to create innovative digital solutions that serve the entire college community while upholding the highest customer service standards. This team supports the main College of Engineering website as well as select departments.
Communication managers, administrators and faculty can send in requests for updates or to have new content added to the main CoE website or department websites by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to edit content on one of our websites?
Prior to being granted access, all content editors should request a COE Drupal training to help them get acquainted with our content management system and publishing process. The training is usually 30 minutes- 1 hour depending on the level of access you're seeking.
Web content team areas of support
- Website maintenance: editing and creating website content (editorial, homepage, traditional pages)
- External marketing: email marketing using Marketo
- Website analytics & reporting
- Website content audits and usability studies
- Information architecture and User Experience design
- Other technical support: training content collaborators, Marketo and Trumba support as related to the website, etc.