Direct to College (DTC) - in process of updating
Direct to College is a new admission process that assures incoming freshman students who are admitted into the College of Engineering that they can pursue an engineering degree at the UW. The changes take effect for the incoming freshman class of 2018.
We are in the process of updating our website to reflect the changes. For details, see:
Admission to the UW Engineering Departments
- Pre-engineer Overview »
- How pre-engineering majors prepare for and apply for admission to engineering departments.
- Compare Prerequisite Courses for Engineering Majors »
- See which courses are required for admission to and graduation from each engineering department.
- Writing Your Personal Statement »
- The personal statement that you submit as part of your application is your opportunity to present a richer characterization of yourself than what your transcripts can capture. Get tips for writing a successful personal statement.
- Online Application Form »
- Ready to apply to an Engineering department? The form is here.