PCE/CONT ED - pre-heading
PCE Online Learning Student Guide
Go to the Course Registration for Online Degree Programs website to register for your courses.
Your enrollment will be processed next business day when UW PCE Registration Services receives your registration and payment. Plan accordingly.
- The course will appear on your myUW schedule one business day after processing.
- You will have access to your online course materials two to five business days after both the registration form and payment are received by Registration Services.
Registration for your course(s) is handled through the Registration Services Department at UW Professional and Continuing Education; registration through your "MyUW" account is not available.
Any Graduate Nonmatriculated (GNM) student wanting to register for one or more Mechanical Engineering courses must contact the instructor and department for approval. See the following forms:
Refer to the university's Academic Calendar for registration dates.
- It's recommended to register no later than two weeks before the first day of the quarter to avoid any delays in course access and to ensure your course isn't canceled due to low enrollment.
- Leave of absence
- If you are not planning to register for the current quarter, please be sure to review the leave of absence policy.
- Dropping or withdrawing
- To drop from a course or withdraw from the quarter, send a written request to UW PCE Registration Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (206) 685-9359). Requests received by the drop deadline receive a 100% or 50% refund, minus the $45 nonrefundable registration fee. Include your name, student ID number, course abbreviation and number, course title, and detailed request of action.
For a course description, refer to the University of Washington's Course Description website. If applicable, students are responsible for ensuring completion of any prerequisite course.
Contact your department's graduate academic adviser for assistance with your specific course plan development.