Speaker Proposal Guidelines
Proposals are closed for the 2020 WiSE Conference.
Presentations may be in the format of workshops, panels, STEM hot shorts or research showcases.
Submissions in any format should align with one of the following four distinct tracks:
- The Scholarship of STEM
- The academics and careers of engineering and the sciences, learning how to learn, choosing a major, success strategies and skills for pursuing a STEM major, studying abroad, graduate school life — before, after and during; opportunities and careers in academia
- Career Development and Professional Enrichment
- The transition from college to career, work or graduate school, work & life balance, millennials in the workplace, social media, branding and marketing ones skills, mentoring and coaching
- Entrepreneur, Innovation and Diversification in Engineering, Science and Technology
- Current trends and directions, startups, careers and opportunities in public service, government and military
- Cultural Transformation
- Championing inclusion and diversity for change in the STEM Culture