PCE Online Learning Student Guide

Professional & Continuing Education Student Guide

UW Professional & Continuing Education (PCE) offers evening, weekend, and online degree programs and certificates. Courses are developed in partnership with regional leaders to provide access to important contacts and industry expertise.

Learn more: Certificates, degrees, courses and short programs.

Student guide

The PCE Online Learning Student Guide is intended for prospective and current students in the following online graduate programs:

Before your first quarter »

Steps to take before your first quarter begins at the University of Washington.

Course Registration »

Resources for registration, including deadlines.

Course materials »

Textbook and technology requirements general to all engineering PCE courses

Homework assignments »

General information about scanning documents and submitting assignments.

Examinations »

General information about taking tests online and using the EDGE Materials Handler.

Contacts »

How to reach support staff, ask questions, get advice.