- Notify your department Chair/Director, and any other relevant departmental personnel such as the building coordinator.
- Call or email UWPD. They will need to know the date, time and location of the posting/image and whether it was removed. UWPD can be reached at 685-UWPD/8973 or email@example.com.
- Lucia Ersfeld, Assistant to the Dean
- Aileen Trilles, HR Director
- Virginia Vacchiery, Assistant to the Associate Dean for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- If the poster/image threatens or targets a specific person, or if counseling would be appreciated, contact SafeCampus at 685-SAFE/7233 or https://depts.washington.edu/safecamp/.
- Request that any graffiti be removed by Facilities Services (which includes Custodial Services), through https://facilities.uw.edu/services/requests or by calling 685-1900.
Last updated 10/27/2021