Career Center @ Engineering
*NEW* Loew Hall, Suite 301
3920 E Stevens Way NE
Seattle, WA 98116
Enter your starting point to get custom directions to Loew Hall on Google Maps »
CC@E is located on the third floor of Loew Hall.
More than 50 Metro and Community Transit bus routes serve the University District, and the Link light rail system provides quick access to campus from downtown Seattle, south Seattle neighborhoods, and SeaTac airport.
Bike to campus
The UW is recognized as one of the most bicycle-friendly universities in the country. The Burke-Gilman Trail runs right through UW on the east and south sides of campus, providing several access points to the campus. Find a bike route to CC@E:
- Google Maps provides bicycle directions.
- Ride the City lets you choose from Direct, Safe, or Safer routes.
From Interstate 5 (I-5), northbound or southbound
- Do not use the Express Lanes.
- Take exit #169 (NE 50th / 45th St. exit), & follow the signs for NE 45th St.
- Go east (right turn from I-5 North, left turn from I-5 South) on NE 45th for about 0.5 mile.
- Turn right at the light on Memorial Way (you’ll see the large “W” & the Burke Museum).
- Stop at the North gatehouse, tell the attendant that you’d like to park in Padelford, and pay the parking fee.
- To get to Padelford, turn left from the gatehouse onto E. Stevens Way NE, and follow the road for 0.3 mile.
- Turn right at the stop sign onto Pend Oreille Road NE, and follow it downhill.
- Turn right at the stop sign before the East gatehouse (incoming traffic does not stop) onto Mason Road NE, then immediately make another right to enter the Padelford Garage.
From SR 520 (the floating bridge)
- Take SR 520 West toward Seattle.
- After crossing the lake, take the Montlake Blvd. NE exit.
- Turn right (north) onto Montlake and follow for 1.0 mile, crossing the Montlake Bridge & passing Husky Stadium & Alaska Airlines Arena.
- Make a slight left onto 25th Ave. NE, then turn left onto Pend Oreille Rd. NE.
- Stop at the East gatehouse, tell the attendant that you’d like to park in Padelford, and pay the parking fee.
- Turn left immediately from the gatehouse onto Mason Road NE, then immediately make another right to enter the Padelford Garage.
The most convenient parking will be the Padelford (puh-DELL-fehrd) Garage in lots N18 or N20; it is approximately a seven-minute walk to Loew Hall.
On-campus parking is $4 per hour, with a maximum of $17 per day; fees must be paid upon entrance (cash or credit card accepted).
Walking directions (once you’ve parked)
- Take the stairs / escalator in the middle of the garage, which will bring you to E. Stevens Way.
- Turn left, walking south on E. Stevens Way past the University of Washington Club, then crossing the street at the three-way stop (Jefferson Road NE).
- Loew Hall is the second building on the left (look for the bike racks).
- The CC@E is located on the THIRD floor in suite 301.