- Academic Misconduct (CoE) – Policies and procedures pertaining to academic misconduct by students.
- Student Conduct Code for the University of Washington (UW)
- Release of Student or Staff Information (CoE)
- Federal Lobbying Disclosure Requirements (CoE) - Procedures for disclosing and reporting on advocacy efforts in both the Executive and Legislative branches of the federal government.
- Public Meetings (CoE)
- HR Forms and Contacts (CoE) - An index of HR forms and to whom they should be sent
- Guidelines for Local Personnel Files (CoE)
- Conviction/Criminal History Background Checks (CoE)
- Non-Discrimination & Non-Retaliation, Sexual Harassment, Title IX, and Investigations (CoE)
College of Engineering Awards
Nominate a student, faculty, or staff member who makes exceptional and meaningful contributions to the College. Nominations accepted until 5 p.m. March 2, 2015.
Nominees and awardees will be honored at the College of Engineering Awards (previously the Community of Innovators Awards) reception.
Thursday, May 28, 2015
3:30 to 5:00 p.m.
HUB South Ballroom
Free, secure, wireless network for travelers
Faculty, staff and grad students: Use your UW NetID to access the Internet using eduroam while visiting participating campuses and institutions.
Likewise, visitors from participating institutions can use the UW's wireless network and the Internet.
See IT Connect for details. But do join the SSID eduroam on the UW campus before you travel.