Faculty Retirement Process
- During Spring Quarter of each year, the College of Engineering Fiscal Administrator will request Retirement/Emeriti Budget data from Department Administrators in order to develop a negotiating package for the Dean. Department Administrators will be asked to complete an Annual Retirement/Emeritus Budget Request which will:
- Identify any “copper parachute” retirements, i.e., special retirement agreements with limited/no reemployment
- Identify “senior level replacement position required”
- Estimate emeriti re-employment budget amount for new retirees
- Estimate reemployment amounts for prior emeriti retirees
- Delete retirees whose reemployment period has expired
Community of Innovators
Nominate a student, faculty or staff member who makes exceptional and meaningful contributions to the College.
Nominations due 5 p.m. March 1.
Nominees and awardees will be honored at the Community of Innovators Awards reception.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
3:30 to 5:00 p.m.
Paul G. Allen Center,