Faculty Retirement Process
- During Spring Quarter of each year, the College of Engineering Fiscal Administrator will request Retirement/Emeriti Budget data from Department Administrators in order to develop a negotiating package for the Dean. Department Administrators will be asked to complete an Annual Retirement/Emeritus Budget Request which will:
- Identify any “copper parachute” retirements, i.e., special retirement agreements with limited/no reemployment
- Identify “senior level replacement position required”
- Estimate emeriti re-employment budget amount for new retirees
- Estimate reemployment amounts for prior emeriti retirees
- Delete retirees whose reemployment period has expired
College of Engineering Awards
Nominate a student, faculty, or staff member who makes exceptional and meaningful contributions to the College. Nominations accepted until 5 p.m. March 2, 2015.
Nominees and awardees will be honored at the College of Engineering Awards (previously the Community of Innovators Awards) reception.
Thursday, May 28, 2015
3:30 to 5:00 p.m.
HUB South Ballroom
Free, secure, wireless network for travelers
Faculty, staff and grad students: Use your UW NetID to access the Internet using eduroam while visiting participating campuses and institutions.
Likewise, visitors from participating institutions can use the UW's wireless network and the Internet.
See IT Connect for details. But do join the SSID eduroam on the UW campus before you travel.