The Office of Academic Affairs manages over 50 exchange agreements for the College Of Engineering dean's office. These universities and institutions offer one-to-one exchanges with the UW.
While the primary focus of our exchange efforts is to provide UW students with international educational experiences, nearly all of these agreements have the capacity to involve greater numbers of faculty members as well.
Faculty exchanges that include both teaching and research strengthen our international institutional relationships and open up greater learning opportunities for all involved.
- International Exchange Agreements (CoE partner institutions)
Additional Opportunities for Faculty
- Fulbright Scholar Program
- NSF International Science & Engineering
- TransAtlantic Science Student Exchange Program
- Who is Eligible for J-1 Sponsorship?
- How to Sponsor or Extend a J-1 Exchange Visitor
- J-1 Exchange Visitor Categories for Faculty and Scholars
- Computer Science & Engineering study abroad programs
- Global Engineering Education Exchange
- Technical Japanese Program in Engineering
- Technical Communication Departmental Exchange, Twente (The Netherlands)—contact Gian Bruno, Human Centered Design & Engineering (formerly Technical Communication) academic counselor, email@example.com
- TransAtlantic Science Student Exchange Program (TASSEP)
- Valle Scandinavian Exchange Program
- UW-Sichuan University Joint Project
- Reinhardt Abraham Memorial Foundation Exchange Program:
MSE page | AA page
All-College Faculty Meeting
College of Engineering
Tuesday, May 28, 3:30 p.m.
- Dean Judy Ramey: State of the college
- New faculty hires - brief video
- Herbert Sauro: Flip teaching
- Recommendation to grant degrees
- Provost Ana Mari Cauce: State of the university
Community of Innovators
Nominees and awardees will be honored at the Community of Innovators Awards reception.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
3:30 to 5:00 p.m.
Paul G. Allen Center,
UW faculty visiting Tsing Hua University, Taiwan.